Caracas, August 14, 2014
Change of Format of the Macro used to Make Income Tax Withholdings
The National Integrated Customs and Tax Administration System published in the agency website a notice to advise that a new format of the macro to make the XML file will be available starting September 1.
In this regard the notice informs that the new file has the following features:
- 1. It will be possible to include two different Tax Units (T.U.) but only in the period when the value of the T.U. is changed.
- A new column named “Transaction Date” was added to record the date of payment or crediting into account.
- The transaction date must correspond to the period in which it is declared.
- The new macro does not show the tax unit value.
- The new macro does not show the grand total, which will be shown only before the XML file is transmitted.
- 6. This new macro must be used starting September 1, 2014; it will not be possible to use the previous macro from that date on.
- The new macro must be used for supplementary returns pertaining to periods previous to that date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further assistance with this matter.
BENSON, PEREZ MATOS, ANTAKLY & WATTS
Ysabel N. Figueira G.
All rights reserved. This work is a contribution of BENSON, PEREZ MATOS, ANTAKLY & WATTS to its clients on legal topics of their interest for purposes of providing orientation. It must not be interpreted as a specific legal opinion.